After upgrading to b130, the auto-snapshot services are not able to start anymore. Starting the Gnome Time Slider Manager application, I get the following message:

================
Snapshot manager service dependency error

The snapshot manager service has been placed offline due to a dependency
problem. The following dependency problems were found:

offline svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:frequent
offline svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:hourly
offline svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:monthly
offline svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:weekly
offline svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:daily

Run "svcs -xv" from a command prompt for more information about these
dependency problems.
================

Running the suggested "svcs -xv" command, I get the following output:

================
svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:frequent (ZFS automatic snapshots)
 State: offline since December 28, 2009 12:46:41 AM CET
Reason: Dependency svc:/system/filesystem/zfssnap-roleadd is absent.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-E2
Impact: 1 dependent service is not running:
        svc:/application/time-slider:default

svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:hourly (ZFS automatic snapshots)
 State: offline since December 28, 2009 12:46:41 AM CET
Reason: Dependency svc:/system/filesystem/zfssnap-roleadd is absent.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-E2
Impact: 1 dependent service is not running:
        svc:/application/time-slider:default

svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:daily (ZFS automatic snapshots)
 State: offline since December 28, 2009 12:46:41 AM CET
Reason: Dependency svc:/system/filesystem/zfssnap-roleadd is absent.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-E2
Impact: 1 dependent service is not running:
        svc:/application/time-slider:default

svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:weekly (ZFS automatic snapshots)
 State: offline since December 28, 2009 12:46:41 AM CET
Reason: Dependency svc:/system/filesystem/zfssnap-roleadd is absent.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-E2
Impact: 1 dependent service is not running:
        svc:/application/time-slider:default

svc:/system/filesystem/zfs/auto-snapshot:monthly (ZFS automatic snapshots)
 State: offline since December 28, 2009 12:46:41 AM CET
Reason: Dependency svc:/system/filesystem/zfssnap-roleadd is absent.
   See: http://sun.com/msg/SMF-8000-E2
Impact: 1 dependent service is not running:
        svc:/application/time-slider:default

As a last resort, I reinstalled the zfs-auto-snapshot service (SUNWzfs-auto-snapshot) Gnome Time Slider admin application (SUNWgnome-time-slider) packages, and restarted the auto-snapshot services. Got a few other error messages (maintenance mode) and used svcadm clear [name], and got everything running (at least as it seems).

Anyway, I need no help for now, but decided to post this message in case any other are having the same problem with auto-snapshots after the latest update.

Regards,
  PeO