Hi,

FYI, we usually don't put release notes on the downloads page. That page just describes the available downloads and points to them.

For 2009.06 there are pointers to x86 and SPARC release notes. Should one or both of those documents be updated with this information?

Thanks.

Bonnie

On 12/30/09 02:42 AM, Alan Wright wrote:
Peter Lutong wrote:
 > Just a suggestion since the next stable release is now February,
 > so users won't get stung by this CIFS problem in 2009.06 like I
 > did - can you put a note about this issue on the Download page
 > (http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Main/downloads) so Solaris
 > newbies like me who mainly want it for CIFS don't waste their
 > time?

I've cc'd some other discussion forums that might be able to
reach those who oversee that page.

Alan