I had seen that wiki page in the past but it still leaves me as a user with the questions of whether I can install other drivers and if they would integrate with boomer (the example being my Terratec DMX24/96 and the OSS4 driver) or would installation of OSS4 mean I was switching to standard OSS4?

Michael Whapples