From: indiana-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:indiana-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of
Tyson Burris
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 10:43 AM
To: indiana@wispa.org
Subject: [Indiana] Amanda O’Daniel & Lt. Gov.

Hey guys-

Amanda O’Daniel reached out to me about a meeting with the Lt. Governor. She
wanted to know who our WISPA leader is in the state. Below is my response.
Toss your ideas and thoughts out.  Probably need a single point of contact we
all agree on so we can find out what is needed. Sounds like the state is
wanting to work with us.....

When Rick Harnish was the WISPA director, he put together a few meetings.  Now
that leadership has changed at WISPA, the local WISPs seem to be in charge of
putting something together
on our own.

We really haven’t had much of a meeting since the last time we all got together
to talk about mapping.  ( you included ). I can’t recall, but Eric may have put
that together.

I know Steve Barnes, Eric Rogers, Scott LePere, Justin Wilson, Scott Reed,
Brian Gray, Don Renner and myself all chat or see each other on a fairly
regular basis.  There are others here in the state but I would say any of those
mentioned above would be happy to sit down and chat.

Let me reach out to the group.  I would venture Steve Barnes would be a good
initial contact since he sat on the board last. I wouldn’t count Rick out
either but he doesn’t work for WISPA.

I’ll circle back soon!

Take care

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
Franklin, IN 46131<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

317-738-0320<tel:317-738-0320> Daytime #
317-412-1540<tel:317-412-1540> Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

VIA WIRELESS