Folks,
We have enough details to have a meeting put together for ISPs in Indiana.  We
have created an EventBrite page with tickets at :
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-indiana-isp-meeting-tickets-44408284374
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-indiana-isp-meeting-tickets-44408284374>

This is limited to 44 tickets at the moment due to the space at the venue and
the track suite.  The plan is to have a formal meeting in the morning, tours of
the Lifeline Data Center at 401 north Shadeland, and adjourn for lunch and an
afternoon of socializing at a private suite at the Indianapolis Motor speedway
track.

More details to follow.  We are creating a facebook page, and some other pages
to keep everyone informed.  E-mail will also be used for registered attendees.
We just wanted to get this out as soon as possible to get it on everyone’s
radar.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

www.mtin.net