---------------- Please reply above this line ----------------

A ticket you opened or was opened on your behalf has been updated with the
following:

Justin wilsonj...@mtin.net=

iv>=

www.mtin.netwww.midwest-ix.com

Be=

gin forwarded message:From: Sergiu Albu <Sergiu.Albu@cambiumn=

etworks.com>Subject: =

New Cambium Products and Road=

map 2018Date: July 23, 2018 at 5:42:52 PM EDT=

To: j...@mtin.net=

Cambium Networks Roadsho=

ws - Building and Operating a Carrier Grade Network for your WISP Business =

-Cambium PortfolioEmail not displaying correctly?V=

iew it in your browser.=

body>=

Cambium Networks Roadshows - Building and Operat=

ing a Carrier Grade Network for your WISP Business -Cambium Portfolio, New =

Products and Roadmap 2018 Dear&=

nbsp;Justin,This will be a great cha=

nce to go over our entire portfolio, new products and Roadmap. Use this opp=

ortunity to interact with some of our Cambium sales team, engineers and pro=

duct managers. We look forward to very productive sessions with new and exi=

sting Cambium customers. Breakfast and lunch will be provided and there is =

no cost for the event, everyone is welcome. Please register as soon as poss=

ible, as some locations do have limited seating. Dates and Locations:July
25, 2018 in Richmond, VirginiaAug 1, 2018 in Indianapolis, Indiana=

Aug 8, 2018 in Columbus, Ohio      &nbs=

p; Aug 15, 2018 in Springfield, Illinois  Aug 22, 2018
in&nb=

sp;Frankfort, Kentucky Aug 29, 2018 in Lansing, Michigan&=

nbsp; Se=

rgiu AlbuRegional Sales Manager Great LakesCambium NetworksMobile (440) 263
5063  Sergi=

u.albu@cambiumnetworks.comhttp://go.cambiumnetworks.com/e/428442/201=

8-07-23/kswvs/309537107 =

=

 Forward    Twitter  &nbs=

p; Facebook    YouTube    LinkedIn=

>Contact Us  |  Request a Quote  |  Join
the Cambium CommunityCopyright =C2=A9 2018, All rights reserved.Our=

 mailing address is:Cambium Networks=

, Inc3800 Golf Rd #360Rolling Meadows, IL 600=

08update subscription preferences =

r>
=

Please reply to this email to respond.