I have registered myself representing On-Ramp Indiana & Justin Wilson
representing Midwest Internet Exchange

Scott

From: indiana-boun...@wispa.org <indiana-boun...@wispa.org> On Behalf Of
ORI.NET - Scott LePere
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 8:54 AM
To: indiana@wispa.org
Subject: [Indiana] 2018 Broadband Summit: Connecting Hoosier Communities

https://www.in.gov/ocra/2336.htm

Anyone interested in attending this?

2018 Broadband Summit: Connecting Hoosier Communities

The purpose of the summit is to engage the public and stakeholders with
information to accelerate broadband connectivity, improve digital inclusion and
support local priorities. The summit will provide information on topics
including local broadband planning, funding and engagement with service
providers. Speakers and attendees from local governments, state agencies,
federal agencies and broadband providers will come together to explore ways to
facilitate the expansion of broadband capacity, access and utilization
throughout the state. The cost is $20 to attend and lunch is inlcuded in the
registration fee. Seating is limited so reserve your seat
today<https://payingov.com/OCRA-CDBG/>!

[https://www.in.gov/ocra/images/register-button.jpg]<https://payingov.com/OCRA-CDBG/>

Thursday, October 18 - 10 AM to 3 PM
Hendricks County Conference Complex
1900 E. Main Street, Danville, IN 46122

Presented by the Office of Community and Rural Affairs, the State Department of
Agriculture, and the Office of Lt Governor Suzanne Crouch.

Click here<https://www.in.gov/ocra/images/BBSummit_Agenda-Pg1.png> to view the
agenda.

Sincerely,

Scott LePere
On-Ramp Indiana, Inc.
859 Conner Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
http://qualify.ori.net
supp...@ori.net<mailto:supp...@ori.net>
[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/onrampindiana>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottlepere>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ORI_Scott>

Ask me about Fiber Alternative or Supplemental Internet Access!