There were talks of proposals of being able to pull from a fund, however
my mind says that if you pull from the fund, you may have to pay into
the fund... We are not charging late fees, we are not disconnecting
people, and we are not charging overages during this time.  We are
slowing people down to a minimum (3M) connection to those that don't
pay, so they can still do some things online to get by.  There may be
creative ways for you to work with customers that will gain you some
kudos down the road.  I know your margins are down, and will be until
the economy gets going again.

Let me know if you do get to a point that you are wanting to get more
information on reimbursements and I can ask Scott Rudd about it.

Eric Rogers

www.pdsconnect.me

(317) 831-3000 x200