Certainly a commendable work from Pankaj Oudhia ji!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pankaj Oudhia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:16 PM
Subject: 10,000,000 pages on Diabetes
To: "J.M. Garg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


Dear Garg ji,

Here is present status of scientific report on Type II Diabetes, I am
preparing from last 14 years. This report is near completion now. At present
the size of report is over 200 GB. In terms of pages, over 10 million pages
(A4 size). The report is written in code words in order to avoid its misuse.
This report is a result of interactions with over 6000 Traditional Healers,
herb collectors, farmers, herb vendors, traders etc. Over 80,000 high
resolution pictures (over 210 GB; other than 200 GB text) are important part
of this report. Over 650,000 pages and 30,000 pictures are online at
Ecoport.org, so far.



Most of the traditional knowledge documented in this report is coming for
the first time among world community. This knowledge is not present in
ancient Indian literatures as well as in world literatures. Many Healers
interacted during surveys are not with us. Their knowledge is safe in this
report. Complex herbal formulations having hundreds of herbs are mentioned
in details. This report gives details of over 2000 methods through which
herbal combinations are given. Each method is described in over 5000 pages.
Traditional Allelopathic Knowledge through which herbs are enriched with
medicinal properties before harvesting is described in much detail.



According to plan, I have written 75 percent of this report but in fact
based on knowledge present in the state, I feel that I have to write
throughout life. I am planning to write reports on heart diseases and cancer
in coming years. The reports on Medicinal Rice and Agrohomoeopathy are also
near completion.



>From collection of information to typing of report, it is effort of one
person as I am working without any financial as well as technical help from
anyone. You can imagine the effort and cost involved in it so far.



On World Diabetes Day i.e. November 14, I am planning to release information
about this report. I am forwarding it to you for your reference and
comments. You can share it with group members.


Newswing published news about it in Hindi


http://newswing.com/?p=1989





Some links for on-line part of this report in Ecoport.



http://www.pankajoudhia.com/botanical-17.htm



http://www.pankajoudhia.com/diabetes101.htm







Regards,



Pankaj Oudhia.



-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg
"We often ignore the beauty around us"
Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
(Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to