The colours have come out very nice, specially the delicate pink. However, if
the central pollen region was also visible, it would have enhanced the image.

--- On Thu, 18/12/08, JANAKI TURAGA <janakitur...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: JANAKI TURAGA <janakitur...@gmail.com>
Subject: [indiantreepix:6611] My Wildflower Shot of 2008
To: wildflowerin...@yahoogroups.com, "treepix Indian"
<indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thursday, 18 December, 2008, 6:51 PM

Hi all,
My favourite and best wildflower shot of 2008 is the White Ground Glory
Convolvulus microphyllus. This carpeted a stretch of land in Hauz Khas District
Park and was trampeled upon by the walkers, oblivious to the delicate and tiny
white flowers. But a closer scrutiny of this overlooked and stepped upon plant
revealed its hidden glory-the white was actually a continuum of delicate pink
and white shades! This picture captures for me that moment of wonder and
discovery! And this beauty was set amongst the browns-of earth and decaying
leaf and the green of the leaves! Such a delicate flower was literally at the
feet of people! I have shared this picture earlier with the wildflower group
and here it is again!
Enjoy
Janaki Turaga

      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address