In the context of Kalpavriksha Umbar(Marathi name) is Ficus glomerata .
Refer links below :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dinesh_valke/3187097237/

www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Goolar.html
<http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Goolar.html>

Gargji has taken us to a different dimension by citing the mythical
Amber tree. Thanks Gargji for the info.

Regards
Prakash
* +91 98675 08049