Thanks, Satish ji,
Links for *Cordia macleodii* syn.*Hemigymnia* *macleodii* :
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cordia_macleodii (a drawing),
http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=250084388 (desc.),
http://www.indianetzone.com/38/cordia_macleodii_plant.htm (some details with
an illust.)

2009/2/12 satish phadke <phadke.sat...@gmail.com>

> Sorry I don't think I have posted C.macleodii.
> Here is the picture of what I think is C. macleodii.
> All morphological features are not seen in such pictures.
> Satish
>
> 2009/2/12 Padmanabhan Geetha <iye...@gmail.com>
>
> Dear Satish ji
>> Thank you and yes i shall look up the references.
>> best wishes
>> geetha
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 8:35 PM, satish phadke
>> <phadke.sat...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Appears to be from Genus Cordia of Boraginaceae. Most probably Cordia
>>> macleodii (Dahivan in Marathi) More features esp.flower details are
>>> necessary for pin pointing. You can refer to my earlier post of Cordia.
>>> Satish

>>> --
>>>
>>> http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com
>>>

> --
>
> http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com

"We often ignore the beauty around us"
Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/ join Google e-group
(Indiantreepix) http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en