Jai is either common Jasmine (J. officinale)  चमेली or J.auriclatum जूही
Jui is yellow Jasmine सोनजुही or पीली चमेली. Jasminum humile. The elders are
right in saying that J. officinale is bigger in size as compared to J.
humile. However, there is no smell in Yellow Jasmine.
I am open to correction.
All the best Jai and Jui! May you spread fragrance all over.
akbhatt