Dear Friends,
When we are out in Wild, we get to see lots and lots of interesting things /
formations around us. Obviously, ones imagination do have a bigger role to
play in it. While on Flower hunting treks in Sahayadris, i had come across
many such things which i had compiled and put in the following album named
as "Kasthashilpa". I thought of sharing these photos with you all.
Do have a look at this album (leisurely)...  Various dimensions of ones
Imagination can be seen here....No doubt for me the word Wild is " *W*onderful,
*I*nteresting, *L*ively and *D*earer".

(I had not yet given captions to the photographs-- Suggestions are
welcome)..
http://picasaweb.google.co.in/pkawale/Kasthashilpa#

Thanks & best wishes

Prashant