Dear Nature Lover Friends,

I am sure all the Nature Lovers remember the shocking news we received in
first week of august last year. Yes, I am referring to the news that struck
us about the Gautami train mishap. In which we lost our enthusiastic team
members Hari Iyer and Roshni Mukherji. I still remember the day I received
the shocking news.

I did not have the fortune of personally meeting them anytime, but they
touched my life through their work of biodiversity documentation in the form
of NerdyBirders.com website and active participation on the groups. I was in
touch with them through emails and social networking sites like Orkut.

We (DiversityIndia) have decided to begin a Fellowship in the memory of our
friends Hari and Roshni. So friends of Hari and Roshni and Members of
DiversityIndia would contribute to this fellowship fund every year and the
fellowships would be awarded to deserving candidates in the field of
Biodiversity Documentation.

We plan to identify a theme area every year and a committee would administer
the whole process of fellowships.

The details would be posted on the DiversityIndia blogs [
http://diversityindia.blogspot.com/search/label/Fellowship] and I would like
to request all the members to participate in this cause.

Suggestions on this are welcome and may be sent to me [[email protected]
].


Regards,

Vijay Barve
http://DiversityIndia.org/

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to