this is an Ornamental Dendrobium.

On Aug 16, 8:05 pm, Nayan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> recently visited some National Park & Tiger Reserves of Kerala for 
> Eco-tourism practices in Kerala. During my study tour I studied and 
> photographed some plants. I will post them for id or confirmation. In this I 
> am posting one Orchid, which I photographed on 8-5-09 in a hotel compound 
> at Cochi. Please ID this orchid.
> Thanks in advance
>  N.S.Dungriyal IFS
> Chief Conservator of Forests
> and Field Director
> Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
> M.P.
> 09424792100
>
>       Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. 
> Click herehttp://cricket.yahoo.com
>
>  Orchid from cochi.jpg
> 145KViewDownload
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to