... could it be *Ziziphus caracutta* (syn. *Rhamnus xylopyrus*, *Ziziphus
xylopyra*)
(*Ziziphus*, also spelled as *Zizyphus*)
commonly known as: woody-fruited jujube • Hindi: कठबेर kathber • Kannada:
ಗೊಟ್ಟೆ gotte • Malayalam: പൊട്ടമുള്ള് pottamull, തുടലി thutali • Marathi:
घाटबोर ghatbor, घोंट ghont • Sanskrit: घोंट ghonta • Tamil: கொட்டையிலந்தை
kottai-y-ilantai • Telugu: గొట్టి gotti


Regards.



On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Swagat <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Photos taken at Aarey coloney Mumbai.
> Date- 16 August 2009
>
> Regards,
> ~Swagat
> 9223217568
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> --
> 'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
> do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
> Keller
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to