Hi Aniruddh,
u can join the following e groups for more info on indian fauna.


[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]   (Mumbai bird club)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

cheers,
shubhada

 




________________________________
From: Aniruddh K Deshpande <[email protected]>
To: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>; [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 28 August, 2009 10:20:12 PM
Subject: [indiantreepix:17097] Re: Monsoon Fauna

Hello,
Sorry for trying to bend the rules. I have no wrong intentions. 
By the way, I am from Electronics background but  have lot of interest in 
botany. This creature is very commonly seen here in Mumbai. I have been seeing 
this creature for many years but just didnot know whom to ask. I thought this 
group is closest to the fauna identification. 
By the way, would you recommend any site or group where indian fauna 
identification can be  directed ? 
I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated your multifaceted profile on wikipedia. ( 
hence dared to ask the off topic query).

One more request. Please avoid 'ji' after my name. I feel, it unnecessarily  
creates  distance ( maybe respectful !)  between the individuals. This group is 
more like friends.
Finally, sorry for bringing this off topic discussion. 
Thank you very much for your time . It is wonderful to be in this group.

Regards,
Aniruddh



On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi, Aniruddh ji,
>Any post, not connected to Indian Flora, is generally not allowed.
>
>
>2009/8/27 Aniruddh K Deshpande <[email protected]>
>
>Hello, 
>>
>>This is not a plant identification request but crawling creature 
>>identification ( scientific name if anyone help ). This is commonly seen 
>>around monsoon time in Mumbai.  It is a  perfectly harmless  creature.  But 
>>when it gets crushed  accidently ,  releases a  mildly fowl  smell. 
>>
>>I hope the group moderators will allow this request. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Aniruddh K Deshpande, Mumbai
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>-- 
>With regards,
>J.M.Garg ([email protected])
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>>'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>>Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc. 
>>(arranged alphabetically & place-wise): 
>>http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
>>
>For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- 
>Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>
>



      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. 
Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to