Dear Amit ji, I see most of the (ID resolved) threads ending up with
discussion of names.
Please point to the particular thread which prompted you to post this
thread.
Generic suggestions are welcome, and can be understood only in course of a
thread, not at the start.

Regards.

>>> 1) amitranjan...@gmail.com
>>> 2) amitranjan...@yahoo.co.in