Dear all,

Is it  '*Delphinium'  *of *'Ranunculaceae' Family ?*
**
*'Ranunculaceae' Family *is called *'मोरवेल कुल' *in Marathi. ('*Family'* is
called 'Kul'* 'कुल'* in Marathi)

*Hereafter where ever possible... I will try to give 'Family' names also in
Marathi, also request other members to share whatever information they have
in their local languages along with scientific names.*
**
Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

--
'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen