Dinesh ji,

I could not find any Tamil name for this species from online sources, incl.
FRLHT's ENVIS database.

If a new name has to be coined, I would suggest *கொடிக்காரை 'Kodi
karai'*as its Tamil name (meaning 'climbing Randia', as also aptly
used/coined by
FoI <http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Climbing%20Randia.html>).

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman