Thanks, Surajit ji, for such a discussion looking at the accuracy of efi
site. More such discussions at efi are welcome.
I have gone through your details furnished.

Regarding *"Why should we go for confusion when we have clear dictate from
GRIN and F. B. I.?"->* I think Both your FBI page as well as GRIN did not
mention *Kalanchoe integra* (Medikus) Kuntze anywhere directly. Record of
GRIN has been updated in 2005, while The Plant List was released in 2010.

 *Kalanchoe integra*<http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?430177>
auct.
(not of the author) is a different species from *Kalanchoe
integra*(Medikus) Kuntze.

On 21 February 2013 23:04, surajit koley <surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Garg Sir,
>
> This is related to *Balkar Sir's post of Kalanchoe spathulata*  -
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/indiantreepix/a1Sol8JlM0g/discussion which
> is integrated in eFI taxon *K. integra* -
> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/cl/crassulaceae/kalanchoe/kalanchoe-integra
> .
>
> Please, see the attached screenshot that informs *Kalanchoe integra has
> some confusion*. According to GRIN it is synonym of *K. spathulata* DC. -
> http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?430177.
>
> *Kalanchoe spathulata DC. is accepted taxon in GRIN* -
> http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?21092.
>
> Flora of British India, vol.2,
> p414<http://ia600603.us.archive.org/BookReader/BookReaderImages.php?id=mobot21753000004415&itemPath=%2F33%2Fitems%2Fmobot21753000004415&server=ia600603.us.archive.org&page=n418_w1150.jpg>informs
>  that the plant is distributed in tropical Himalaya, from Bhutan to
> Kashmir.
>
> Though The Plant List <http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl/record/tro-8902766>
> , FoC<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=241000241>and
> FoP
> <http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=241000241>equate
> *K. spathulata* DC. with *Kalanchoe integra* (Medikus) Kuntze, I think we
> should maintain the taxon as *Kalanchoe spathulata DC. as in GRIN and In
> F. B. I.*
>
> More so because :-
>
>    1. FoNA doesn't equate *K. integra* with *K. spathulata* -
>    http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=1&taxon_id=241000241
>    2. *Cotyledon spathulata* (DC.) Poir. of
> FoC<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=241000241> is
>    different in The Plant List -
>    http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl/record/kew-2740351
>
> Why should we go for confusion when we have clear dictate from GRIN and F.
> B. I.?
>
> Regards,
>
> surajit

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2045 members &
1,45,000 messages on 31/1/13) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 8000 species).
India'.

--