Thanks Ritesh ji
I know You are the expert in Polygonaceae.
My sentence about Antipogon was based on some earlier discussion where
Aparna ji has replied to one of my query related to the family.(Somehow I
can't find that thread now...may be it was with my earlier mail ID)
I checked your link too. It stimulated me to dig in further but couldn't
find much.
I think you only will come out with some conclusive statement related
to *Antigonon
leptopus*.
Thanks a lot
Dr Satish Phadke