Very interesting to note this  cup and saucer vine. This belongs to the
family  Polemoniaceae is a native of Tropical America.
Thank you MuthuJi and AartiJi

Santhosh
On 3 March 2013 17:31, Aarti S. Khale <aarti.kh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Muthu ji, Dinesh ji,
> This should be Cup & Saucer Vine, Cobaea scandens as in flowersofindia.
> Dinesh ji, please if you could give the link. I'm bad at giving links.
> Aarti
>

> On Sunday, March 3, 2013 2:05:00 PM UTC+4, Dinesh Valke wrote:
>
>> ... very unique flower, and intriguing flower.
>> Thanks for sharing Muthu ji; keen to know ID ... putting my guess: some
>> species of *Argyreia* ... could be far from fact.
>> Regards.
>> Dinesh
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Muthu Karthick <nmk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> Please help me to identify this twiner found in a Botanical Garden in
>>> the Nilgiris.
>>>
>>> Date: 18 Aug 2011
>>> Place: Sims Park, Conoor, Nilgiris
>>> Alt.: c. 2100 m asl
>>>
>>> --
>>> Muthu Karthick, N
>>> Care Earth Trust
>>> #15, second main road,
>>> Thillai ganga nagar,
>>> Chennai - 600 061
>>> Mob: 0091 96268 33911
>>> www.careearthtrust.org
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> ---
>>> .
>>>

>>  --
>
> ---

SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar MSc, PhD, FIAT, FLS (on leave for 2 years)
Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode
Thiruvananthapuram-695562
Kerala
India
www.drsanthosh.wetpaint.com

Presently working for the British Aerospace, Riyadh, KSA
NB: Please consider your environmental responsibility! Ask yourself before
printing this email !!!

--

---