From: Sam P Mathew <sampmatt...@rediffmail.com>
Date: 28 March 2013 06:01
Subject: Re: Re: Fwd: [efloraofindia:149783] small tree with white flowers
for id mm2 23 03 2013
To: drsanthosh1...@gmail.com

Dear Santhosh: This species seems like Litsea glutinosa.

with regards

sam mathew

On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:00:48 +0530 wrote
>It was taken from the rain forestsin Mount Harriot in Andamans Santhosh

On 25 March 2013 07:12, Sam P Mathew ** wrote:

Dear santhosh: Can you tell somothing about its phytogeography ?

with rgd

sam mathew

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:43:12 +0530 wrote

>Dear Sir,�Kindlyidentify the plants mentioend below, which I got from

eflora of India's mail. �Thanking you ina dvance�Regards

�Santhosh