Sir,

Thank you, very very much, for helping.

Yesterday, i also thought of  *G. pentandra*, but stopped short of. Instead
i set it to our group.

Bengal Plants has 5 *Pouzolzia*, i copy below -

I. Lobes of the male perianth convex or gibbous, on the back

   - 1) *P. indica* Gaud. : leaves mostly alternate, base cuneate, nerves 1
   pair above the basal.... = In most of the provinces
   - 2) *P. indica* var. *alienata* Wedd. : leaves mostly opposite, base
   rounded, nerves 1 pair above the basal..... = In all the provinces
   - 3) *P. auriculata* Wight : leaves all alternate, nerves many,
   branching; stamens always 5 = Chota Nagpur

II. Lobes of male perianth abruptly inflexed about the middle, transversely
folded at the flexure, hence the buds truncate; leaves with three simple
primary leaves running nearly or quite to leaf apex :-

   - 4) *P. pentandra* Benn. : stem terminating in a bracteate spike =
   Orissa, Chota Nagpur (FI informs it can be found about Calcutta)
   - 5)* P. hirta* Hassk. : stem not running out into a bracteate spike =
   Chota Nagpur

The above is Greek to me!

However, Bengal Plants equates *P. indica* Gaud. with *Urtica suffruticosa* of
Flora Indica.

Flora indica informs (*U. suffruticosa*) :-
"Suffruticose, leaves alternate, lanceolate, broadest at the base, entire,
three nerved, smooth...... Female calyx one-leaved, with a contracted,
bidentate mouth; and the outside deeply ribbed and hairy..."

Any chance (pic P1030738.jpg)?

Thank you once again.

Regards,
surajit