Dear Surajit:
I made a mistake and included a picture in the message, that went out as
machine code...very long and ugly looking.. ... tried to remove it right
away, but not sure if it will be removed from being sent out, if any and
all of you get it delete it...because the real message is here..below...
..  so I'll try it again

Surajit

very nice and almost complete with green immature fruits
Now I want to see the mature fruits!!!

and seeds////

The Book that you mention is a 1979 publication, I am a little confused as
to its unavailability...   It was this Mr Bennet's PhD thesis (1970)  at
Calcutta University.. the book is a revised thesis....

I'll try and see if Presidency college (now Univ) will have a copy
perhaps.. and may be it can be read by borrowing??
(wORLD cATALOGUE FINDS THEM IN TWO iNDIAN uNIVSITIES ((

1         1    Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
CCSHAU  Hisar, 125004 India

 2    G B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology    GBPUAT
Uttarakhand,
263 145 India  ))

I wonder if any body can borrow the book to read from them???? * May be
Gurcharanji would know???*

New York Botanical garden has one, but since its too new I am sure it will
not be digitized yet its not been digitized ..copyright is still active.

*****

I just found its publisher:
so spoke with them, they have them in stock,  they'll send a catalog and a
price list...
I 'll share the info here...

this Dr Bennet also wrote some very interesting other books like Bamboos of
India etc.. and renaming of flowering plants of india...

until then
Usha di

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:30 PM, surajit koley <
surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the fruit of this species (
> http://www.saintlucianplants.com/floweringplants/zygophyllaceae/kallpube/kallpube.html
> )
>
> Thank you
> Regards
>

> On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 12:38 AM, surajit koley <
> surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Searched a lot, but :((
>> A  prostrate-erect herb found beside railway tracks.
>> *
>> *
>> *Tribulus terrestris* L. ???
>>
>> Looks more like - http://www.virboga.de/Kallstroemia_pubescens.htm