From: Shrikant Ingalhalikar <shrikant.ingalhali...@gmail.com>
Date: 1 June 2013 18:48
Subject: [efloraofindia:156370] UNID Plants on Dzongri Trek: N. Sikkim,
Small Herb
To: indiantreepix@googlegroups.com

Pls ID this small herb 10-15 cm tall. Flowers about 1 cm. Found near
Prekchu 2500 m elevation in April. Regards,

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world):
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2110 members &
1,56,000 messages on 31/5/13) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 8500 species).
India'.