Thank you Garg ji.
Regards,
Chitralekha

________________________________
 From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
To: chitralekha P <p_chitrale...@yahoo.co.in>
Cc: "indiantreepix@googlegroups.com" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, 24 June 2013 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:158408] ID request - 24062013PC1

I think Muntingia calabura.

On 24 June 2013 19:13, chitralekha P <p_chitrale...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Please identify this plant, a short tree, growing in Hampi, Karnataka.
>Regards,
>Chitralekha --
>"efloraofindia" group.
>email to mailto:indiantreepix%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight
thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically &
place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also
use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world):
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2110 members &
1,56,000 messages on 31/5/13) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more
than 8500 species).