Thanks Rawat Ji for nice upload, we were also lucky to find this last year
when we visited Gori valley area, me Shrikant Ji and Balkar Ji..though this
was away from our general range of sight..yet could not escape keen eye of
Shrikant Ji..thanks for lovely pics..

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Rajesh Sachdev <matherana.rajes...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Amazingly good, though we are (Balkar ji, Nidhan ji and me) are visiting
> Uttarakhand next week and hoping to see such beauties.
> On Aug 1, 2013 2:49 PM, "D.S Rawat" <drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *Dendrobium monticola* Hunt. & Summerh.* *(Orchidaceae) is a tiny but
>> beautiful subtropical to temperate orchid found mainly in the Himalaya. It
>> is epiphytic found on tree trunks or moist rocks. The plant hardly reaches
>> to 10 cm height  but its clumps are as large as one foot over rocks.
>>
>> Photographed at 2000m altitude in Kali valley of Pithoragarh District
>> Uttarakhand in July 2013.
>> DSRawat Pantnagar

>  --

Regards,