After searching it seems that there are a lot of changes in the family
Scrophulariaceae.
Some genera which were included earlier in one family are now transferred
to other family and viceversa. I hope we will be discussing all closely
related families and mostly those which were earlier included in
Scrphulariaceae.
Some such families are
Plantaginaceae
Orobanchaceae
Phrymaceae
Linderniaceae
Buddleja and Myoporum both previously in their own families are now in
Scrophulariaceae.
Lobelia is now in Campanulaceae(We have already discussed in the relevant
week episode)

Some life histories associated with some families are:
Parasitism : Orobanchaceae
Wind pollination : Plantaginaceae
Aquatic habit : Callitrichaceae and Hippuridaceae(I don't know whether
these are represented in India?)

Dr Satish Phadke