Rashida This is a very commonly grown plant in Mangalore.I'm sure
almost all Konkani speaking households would have this in their garden
space,however small. New shoots spring up during the rains.These are
rainy season blooms.....

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:47 PM, rashida atthar
<rashidaatt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I must inform that after going through the Flora of Mah., Vol I, I got to
> know that  this species is listed under 'Some botanically important and rare
> plants from western Maharashtra '.

THIS is highly interesting.V. ingenious methods used by the Spanish women:)
Regards
             Ranjini