Dear all,

*'Cardamine trichocarpa' *is called *'Bhat Mahari' 'भट मोहरी' *in Marathi.


Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009/10/15 Avinash dada <[email protected]>

> Cardamine trichocarpa
>
>
> On 10/14/09, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Pravin Kawale <[email protected]>
>> Date: 2009/9/15
>> Subject: [indiantreepix:18409] Id 150909phk 1
>> To: indiantreepix <[email protected]>
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>> Id please
>> Small herb from Kas Plateau,
>> Satara Photographed a on
>> 6 Sept,2009
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>>
>> DSC05806.JPG
>> DSC05807.JPG
>>
>> These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
>> Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/
>>
>>
>> --
>> With regards,
>> J.M.Garg ([email protected])
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
>> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
>> Image Resource of thousands of my images of Birds, Butterflies, Flora etc.
>> (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):
>> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
>> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group-
>> Indiantreepix:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
>>
>> >>
>>


-- 
'I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.' - Helen
Keller

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to