  From: J.M. Garg
  To: Tabish
  Cc: indiantreepix ; Gurcharan Singh-sify
  Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [indiantreepix:22063] Re: Gagea elegans

  Thanks, Tabish ji.

  Which one to follow APNI, which shows Gagea fascicularis Salisb. as current
accepted name with Gagea lutea Ker Gawl. as syn. as per details in my previous
reply. APNI shows current accepted name by making = sign for the checked
species.

  Or Kew which shows other way round as per link:

http://www.catalogueoflife.org/annual-checklist/show_species_details.php?record_id=4934091