From: JANAKI TURAGA <janakitur...@gmail.com>
To: treepix Indian <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, 1 November, 2009 10:45:35 AM
Subject: [indiantreepix:21936] unidentified fern

Hi all,
This fern (I think it is!) in the dry state was sold in a market in Gurgaon,
with the sales pitch that if soaked in water for sometime it would become
green. A green specimen was also put on display which was spectacular!
So it was bought and after overnight soaking in water, it became green like in
the picture!
Would appreciate if someone could id this fern and provide any information
about this plant.
Thanks
Janaki Turaga

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore