Cissus quadrangularis!

On Tuesday, 15 April 2014, pH <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Date/Time- 15/04/2014, 2:15:28 PM
> Location- Baramati, Dist- Pune. Maharashtra
> Habitat- Garden. Currently it is in my home garden. I dont know its
> true habitat, It might have come along with other plants. I found it
> growing so I planted it in pot in black cotton soil.
> Plant Habit- not sure. it has a tendril growing from internode, the
> stem is rectangular, green, smooth and herbaceous.
> Height- it hailed here on 9 march, 2014 so the plant was badly
> injured, you can see it is bruised. currently the plant height is 1
> foot, I don't know its growing potential. old branching pattern is
> visible at first node.
> Leaves Type-  Please find in attached image
> Inflorescence Type/ Size- Never saw since i planted.
>
> I was curious to find the root pattern and with intention to multiply
> it; I dug and found rhizome image no. 6.
>
> If i m wrong in description part please understand that i'm a pseudo
> botanist and refer the images. Apologies!
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> --
> Pooja Chandrashekhar.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected] <javascript:;>.
> To post to this group, send email to 
> [email protected]<javascript:;>
> .
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>


-- 
Dr. Rajendra D. Shinde,
Vice-Principal (Science)
& Associate Professor in Botany
Fulbright Fellow
St. Xavier's College,
(Autonomous)
Mumbai 400001.
India.
Tel. +91-22-2262 0662 ext 304/356

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to