Dear Aarti and Neil,

I'm confused between Hemigraphis crenata and Hemigraphis hirta.
Can anyone please clearly state the differences between the 2?

I have recently been seeing this same little plant in moist places. The
flowers seem large for such a small plant. Leaves seem to vary in the
amount to hairiness and flower colour ranges from almost white, to pinkish
to lavender.
At first I thought it was H. crenata and now I have a slight doubt.

Experts please comment.

regards
Radha