Rawat ji
Vitis himalayana (Royle) Brandis is the synonym of Parthenocissus
semicordata (Wall.) Planch, which I have already got identified. I am
seeking identification of plant  uploaded in second mail of this thread,
details in first mail.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089