Dear Niru,

The forum primarily identifies flora uploaded by its members. But there are
experts who can tell you which are native, which are naturalised and which
are non-native. I have interest in promoting native plants in landscape
designs. Now our country is so diverse in so many ways! Even in flora we
have different regions having different species native to it! Some are
found most everywhere. Some are special to each region. I get awed when
members put up flora from the Himalayas or NE states. What grows in western
ghats is also special. But the hills of Tamilnadu have species with many of
them offering medicinal benefits...so one really has to know what one
wants, as in so many other things in this special country. It is indeed
bountiful! If we knew what is your interest, then we could help. Hope this
helps.

In Peace,

Radha Eswar

Rooting to Heal