Thank you Prabhu Kumar Ji for suggesting the alternative ID.
As I remember A.smithiae is a new species reported from South India and
mentioned as endemic to the area. I was looking for the paper in which it
was described by Dr Sabu and Mangaly in 1991 but could not get it.
If you have the copy of it please send so that I may verify with my
specimens.
DSRawat Pantnagar