Thilakan Dada

Three are at least 3 species with long drooping branches in
http://phytoimages.siu.edu/cgi-bin/dol/dol_terminal.pl?taxon_name=Ficus&rank=genus
and
one in http://plantillustrations.org/illustration.php?id_illustration=50410,
of-course exotic .... please see if matches, though I have doubt for
discrepancies in either leaf or in fig.

Thank you
Regards