Dear All:
I must say the species pages that Gargji has so painstakingly made and
keeps updating  is really showing its usefulness to all non botanists too.
I appreciate them now more than ever.

Surajit: you have certainly blossomed, so no bashfulness, please.  My mom
says one has to learn to accept gifts as much as we learn to give gifts.
so, accept it please.

Everybody else is much appreciated.

My circle of sick friends and family are not all out of the woods or died,
so I may have to excuse myself from time to time.

But its good to be able to see new submissions, especially those that are
brilliantly photographed with great details and love,.

usha di

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 10:07 PM, surajit koley <
surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Sir, I can only say that at most I've graduated from junior to
> intermediate level. Surely Anurag Ji is an expert in making, I do like his
> uploads very much.
> Regards
>

> On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 9:34 PM, Nidhan Singh <nidhansingh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Anurag Ji and Surajit Ji for leading number of interactive
>> messages, I feel no need to reiterate the words by Garg Ji..a wonderful
>> work by Surajit Ji, no extra qualification required to be an expert..
>> I am very happy for youngest interactor among us..Anurag Ji..he will go a
>> long way..
>>

>  --

Usha di