Some earlier relevant feedback:

Seems to be *Solanum virginianum*--- Kate rigni.
Here is my picture taken at Thol bird sanctuary near Ahmedabad in the first
week of Dec. We were watching a small herd of Black bucks and in front was
this plant.
This might be *solanum surattense*!  - from Bindu
ji.

This is *Solanum pyrecanthum*, an ornamental from Madagascar that rapidly
becomes a noxious weed. The thorns are vicious, and it sets fruit
continuously - from Barry ji.

Can it be *Solanum xanthocarpum* (Kantakari ) ???  - from Prakash ji.