Didi,

Since joining efi I've learned that regional names can't be relied upon to
establish an identity to species level, there are several instances here -
SHOLA, KOCHU, NOTEY etc, perhaps nationally KADAM, TAMAL, ASHOK etc.

Thank you
Regards

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com