Sorry, Garg Sir, everytime i give my opinion i miss a point or two. If J.M.
Garg is also a competing candidate my vote goes to him, without any
hesitation, because the dominant point will be then who initiated it all.
Thank you
Regards

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 5:59 PM, surajit koley <surajitnotavaila...@gmail.com