Hearty congratulations to Dr Pankaj ji and Dinesh. Contribution of both of
them is tremendous.. not only in terms of good photographs but also the
content, the matter they put in it ..making  the pics a pictorial  story in
itself....Dinesh always comes with innovative idea when it comes to
presentation.

Both of  them are always the best when it comes to photography but more
than that, they are helpful and humble...

Regards
Prashant