Yes Nidhan Ji, it should be tentative. R.rothi is a relatively lower
altitude species. We have 7 species of Rhynchosia in Uttarakhand-
R.capitata, R.falconeri, R. himalensis, R. minima, R. pseudo-cajan, R.rothi
and R. tomentosa.
Need further checking of literature.
DSRawat Pantnagar

Dr D.S.Rawat
Department of Biological Sciences, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture &
Technology Pantnagar-263 145 Uttarakhand, INDIA