I have got three different views:
*Berberis aristata*
*Berberis asiatica*
*Berberis lycium*

All the three are distinct taxa, perhaps more details are required from my
side, for experts to conclude..

Ushadi Ji, sorry for delay, these berries will not turn orange/red, they
will ripe to bluish purple colour, however, due to my mixing up of pics
from different areas/seasons,  I cannot be very sure...

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 4:27 AM, Ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com

--
Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh