Congrats Alkaji and Aartiji for your dedicated work

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:25 AM, Alka Khare <alka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks everyone for all the appreciation...
>
> This month, I made 2 visits to relatively unknown places (in terms of
> floral diversity) and hence could capture so many new species (and known
> ones as well).
>
> I am a complete non-botanist, having studied biology/botany only till
> class X (for 3 years). However, I owe my present interest in botany partly
> to this great (actually, great 10 times) forum and partly to the Mumbai
> Tree Appreciation Walk Group being run by Renee Vyas and Dr. Usha Desai of
> Mumbai. My interest would just have remained a passing phase (as in the
> case of so many other hobbies), had it not been for these 2 groups who
> really encouraged me and added fuel to the fire :))
>
> I thank you all for providing the IDs to so many of my plants and more
> importantly providing great information about the plants I click and the
> *plants
> I do not click (the ones which I will click in future......)*
>
> Regards
> Alka Khare
>

> On Monday, December 1, 2014 5:37:36 PM UTC+5:30, Ushadi wrote:
>>
>> ALka you have kept us busy
>> good show
>>
>> usha di
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Nidhan Singh <nidhans...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Alka Ji..nice work...

>> Usha di

*Prabhu Kumar K M*
Scientist
Plant Systematics & Genetic Resources Division
& 'CMPR' Herbarium
Centre for Medicinal Plants Research (CMPR)
Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal,
Malappuram - 676 503, Kerala, India
*E-mail: prabhumkris...@gmail.com <prabhumkris...@gmail.com>*