Dear Friend,
                    I was working on the plants mentioned by poet Tagore in
his songs, for last one and half years. It is interesting to note that poet
has mentioned some 83 plants in his songs. Top 5 are as under,
1. BAKUL - 69
2. SHIULI - 38
3. MALATI- 34
4. CHNAPA- 29
5. KADAM -27
I have uploaded some 513 songs ( some are repetition ,as different plants
are mentioned in the same song ) for my friends who can read and understand
Bangla. With the guidance of my young friend Prof. Sankalpa Ghosh ( IIT,
Delhi ) I am in the process of incorporating the English translation of the
songs where plants are mentioned. Attaching an image of AMLAKI ( Emblica
officinalis/AMLA /INDIAN GOOSEBERRY ) with translation of a song printed on
it.
    With regards,
       Bimal